FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinar: Inter-Agency Responses and Guidance on COVID-19 for Schools
Date: Tuesday 14 April 2020
- What health actions should be prioritized by schools during the prevention, response, and recovery stages of this pandemic
- How can different bodies work together to maximize resources?
- How to adapt school health work in a socially distant environment?
Save the Children's and UNICEF's responses to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, including technical guidance and tools to support schools in addressing the competing priorities associated with a pandemic response to ensure the well-being and safety of their population.
- Lisa Bender, Education in Emergencies Lead, UNICEF
- Emily Richardson, Education in Emergencies Director, Save the Children
- Julia Finder, Education Advisor, Save the Children
The FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinars are monthly presentations by leading policymakers, researchers and implementers engaged in improving the health and education of children in low- and middle-income contexts. Sign up today!