FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinar: Solutions to Understand and Respond to Barriers of Student Attendance and their Well-being
- What are the barriers to student attendance? What tools and methods can be used to monitor and measure student attendance in a meaningful way?
- What role can the school play in addressing key barriers to school attendance?
- What are the results of using non-traditional methods to monitor absenteeism?
- How can we engage health and child welfare systems to address some of these barriers to school attendance and well-being?
Date: February 2020
- Mohini Venkatesh, School Health & Nutrition, Advisor, Save the Children US
- Max Ritzenberg, Waliku Advisor, Save the Children US
- Kathryn Cooper, Education Advisor, Save the Children UK
FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinars are monthly presentations by leading policymakers, researchers, and implementers engaged in improving the health and education of children in low- and middle-income contexts.