FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinar: Multilevel Parenting Package for Life Skills Promotion in Challenged and Humanitarian Settings
Date: Friday, 14 June 2019
- What evidence-based approaches to reduce risky behaviors and promote positive mental health are available in challenged and humanitarian settings?
- How can caregivers be better parents and strengthen positive age-appropriate family functioning and general interactions?
- What open-access packages exist for a tiered approach to family skills promotion?
Join us to learn more about family skills interventions promoted by the United Nations Office on Drug and Crime (UNODC), as FRESH commemorates the "International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking".
- Dr. Wadih Maalouf, Global Programme Manager, Drug Prevention and Health Branch, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime UNODC, Vienna-Austria
- Dr Aala El-Khani, Consultant at Drug Prevention and Health Branch, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honorary Research Associate, University of Manchester, Manchester-United Kingdom
The FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinars are monthly presentations by leading policymakers, researchers and implementers engaged in improving the health and education of children in low- and middle-income contexts.