FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinar: Programming for Children's Social and Emotional Well-being: Lessons from Iraq
Date: Tuesday, 17th September 2019, 9am EDT/ 2pm BST/ 4pm EAT/ 9pm SGT
- What is social-emotional learning and how does it happen in schools in Iraq?
- How do we measure children's social and emotional skills and well-being in emergency and tenuous environments?
- What tools can we use to evaluate the effect of social-emotional learning activities on children's competencies?
Join us and Save the Children colleagues from Washington DC/ USA, and Kurdistan/ Iraq, as they share their experience of promoting and measuring social-emotional learning in an emergency context, on our webinar commemorating World Mental Health Day.
- Dr. Allyson Krupar, Senior Specialist, Save the Children USA
- Ms Chiara Moroni, Education Specialist, Ave the Children, Iraq
- Ms. Gentjana Gjergji, BPRM Project Manager, Save the Children, Iraq
The FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinars are monthly presentations by leading policymakers, researchers and implementers engaged in improving the health and education of children in low- and middle-income contexts.