Promoting Physical Activity in Schools
How do you integrate physical activity into school programs given the constraints of space and time? An opportunity to learn from Save the Children’s experience in the Americas:
- El Salvador's health program that promotes healthy lifestyles focusing on nutrition, physical and emotional health.
- Bolivia’s “moving recess” and other strategies, what works better and why.
- Healthy Choices in the United States, exploring the successes and challenges of monitoring and evaluating outcomes.
Date: Wednesday, 15th August 2018, 9am EDT/ 2pm BST/ 4pm EAT/ 9pm SGT
- Margarita Franco, Save the Children El Salvador
- Augusto Costas (for Alfredo Juaniquina), Save the Children Bolivia
- Lesley Graham, Save the Children USA
- Jeanne Long as Discussant
FRESH School Health and Nutrition Webinar Monthly presentations by leading policymakers, researchers and implementers engaged in improving the health and education of children in low- and middle-income contexts.